Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.285 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 229% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 615,550 £ (€1,015) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)