Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.326 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 138% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 468,524 £ (R$ 2,886) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)