Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 412%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.735 SYP / XPF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 417% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,100,469 £ (443,604 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)