Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.547 SYP / MRU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 146% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 455,811 £ (31,333 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)