Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 SYP / MRO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 158% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 969,288 £ (666,294 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)