Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 SYP / MRO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 118% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 412,295 £ (286,616 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)