Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.445 SYP / MRO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 126% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 916,836 £ (634,671 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)