Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.466 SYP / MRO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 115% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 433,532 £ (295,756 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)