Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.467 SYP / MRO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 109% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 420,961 £ (286,918 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)