Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 460%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 679.321 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 259% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 738,706 £ (£1,087) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)