Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 597%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 717.582 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 314% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 873,540 £ (£1,217) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)