Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 271% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,448,821 £ (£2,196) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)