Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.964 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 310% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 852,334 £ (14,455 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)