Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.432 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 450,578 £ (﷼ 811) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (42 minutes ago)