Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1338.313 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 395,208 £ (﷼ 295) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)