Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1339.040 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 43% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 557,359 £ (﷼ 416) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)