Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.974 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 96% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 380,120 £ (руб 42,360) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)