Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 229,768 £ (₨30,471) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)