Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.918 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 218,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 211,832 £ (₨26,753) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)