Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.779 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 236% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,259,668 £ (R$ 7,553) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)