Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.487 SYP / RSD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 80% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 703,385 £ (156,760 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)