Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.565 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 115% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 410,088 £ (元5,500) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)