Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.022 SYPX / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 110% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 400,738 £ (元5,010) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)