Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.115 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 449,883 £ (元5,911) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)