Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 554.596 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 246% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,295,787 £ (€2,336) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (about 1 hour ago)