Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 554.181 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 240% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,381,918 £ (€2,494) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)