Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.836 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 140% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 973,892 £ (1,164,926 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)