Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 446%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 269% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,500,774 £ ($2,914) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)