Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.077 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 305,483 £ (Mex$ 11,715) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)