Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 568%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 718.173 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 285% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 728,423 £ (£1,014) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)