Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa vs Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.237 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 86% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 381,947 £ (R 10,257) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)