Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 467%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 389.871 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 325% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 921,485 £ (AU$2,364) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)