Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 938%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,358 prices entered by 1,204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 508% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,209,416 £ ($2,348) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)