Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.999 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 396% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,859,901 £ (NZ$5,138) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)