Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 402%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.208 SYP / GTQ *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 158% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 551,835 £ (Q7,860) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)