Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 674%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.898 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 326% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 912,208 £ (6,384 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)