Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.594 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 333% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,692,283 £ (11,868 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)