Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 711%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.836 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 323% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 828,182 £ (5,718 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)