Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 688%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.772 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 339% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 956,586 £ (6,517 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)