Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.159 SYPX / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 258% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 709,348 £ (¥153,018) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)