Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.994 SYPX / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 236% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 702,997 £ (¥151,565) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)