Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.654 SYPX / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 284% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 691,237 £ (¥150,277) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)