Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.286 SYPX / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 266% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 756,687 £ (¥166,289) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)