Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.515 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 177% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,083,311 £ (¥239,932) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (36 minutes ago)