Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.591 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 281% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 803,415 £ (¥175,009) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)