Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 362%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.128 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 165% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 563,432 £ (R 12,768) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (29 minutes ago)