Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.977 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 461,582 £ (₨57,865) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)