Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 239,923 £ (₨30,040) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)