Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 455%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.658 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 277% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 765,365 £ (14,264 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)