Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 429%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.366 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 286% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 771,593 £ (14,458 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)