Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.700 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 276,955 £ (2,203TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)