Cost of living comparison between Nasik, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.723 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 738,369 £ (₨95,609) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)