Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.776 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 60% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 322,603 £ (₨41,488) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)