Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.252 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 61% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 602,078 £ (€1,082) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)