Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 604.932 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 89% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 389,982 £ (€645) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (41 minutes ago)