Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.070 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 76% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 371,244 £ (€612) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)