Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 370.423 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 280% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,484,180 £ (NZ$4,007) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)