Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.338 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 247,508 £ (元3,120) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)