Cost of living comparison between Nantes, France and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 553.048 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 287% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,512,947 £ (€2,736) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)