Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.822 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 176% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,078,085 £ (元14,409) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)