Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.850 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 172% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,061,164 £ (元14,177) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (33 minutes ago)