Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.809 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 154% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 992,459 £ (元13,267) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)