Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.503 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 230% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,338,670 £ (€2,445) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)