Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 600.767 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 227% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 598,950 £ (€997) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)