Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.440 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 236% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 634,439 £ (€1,002) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)