Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.897 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 100% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 417,287 £ (元5,158) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)