Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.054 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 396,996 £ (元4,959) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)