Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 634%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 574.915 SYPX / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 288% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 728,578 £ (€1,194) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)