Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.311 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 615,640 £ (84,208 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)