Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.628 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 54% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 324,268 £ (37,585 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (about 1 hour ago)