Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.283 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 301,073 £ (775 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)