Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.916 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 316,788 £ (840 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)