Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.214 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 612,927 £ (1,660 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)