Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.725 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 215,915 £ (руб 24,748) in Nal'chik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)