Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.507 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 79% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 343,993 £ (22,183 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (44 minutes ago)