Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.003 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 308,406 £ (19,272 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)