Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.535 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 571,314 £ (39,305 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)