Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.837 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 600,985 £ (40,507 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)