Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.725 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 577,465 £ (39,217 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)