Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.807 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 454,570 £ (руб 51,612) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)